- Registration Closed
As restrictions are lifted, neurosurgeons face a new challenge: how to manage a back load of cases and safely return to practice.
This webinar provides guidance on ramping up outpatient clinical evaluations and operative caseloads.
- D. Cory Adamson, MD, PhD, FAANS
- Jeffrey N. Bruce, MD, FAANS
- Richard W. Byrne, MD, FAANS
- David O. Okonkwo, MD, PhD, FAANS
CME is not available for this activity.
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Identify strategies for ramping up outpatient clinical evaluations.
- Recognize strategies for ramping up operative caseloads.
- Consider strategies to incorporate teleneurosurgery and technology to enhance future clinical presence.