Hundreds attended this two-day symposium, April 20-21, 2017, celebrating the career and accomplishments of Robert F. Spetzler, MD, FAANS.
For those unable to attend, the symposium is now accessible as an online course.
More than 75 national and international neurosurgical masters and leaders in the field present, and more than 17 hours of presentations were recorded covering the topics most indelibly linked to Dr. Spetzler’s career:
- Craniovertebral junction
- Skull base
- Complex/deep brain tumors
- Cerebrovascular surgery
$299 Member | $399 Non-member | Free to Attendees
At the end of this educational event, participants will be able to:
- Identify different pathologies at the craniovertebral junction.
- Choose the appropriate surgical approach for specific lesions of the craniovertebral junction.
- Differentiate various skull base lesions and understand the benefits and limitations of most available skull base approaches (open versus endoscopic).
- Apply the different open and endovascular methods to the treatment of intracranial aneurysms and vascular malformations.
- Familiarize themselves with the advanced techniques of brain mapping and surgical removal of gliomas.